One of the best things about choosing a fiberglass pool for your backyard is the fast installation time. You can be swimming in as little as three days! Of course there are many factors that can affect this time frame but 3-7 days is about what it takes. One of the other benefits is never having to replace your liner or replaster your pool, saving you money in the long run.You also do not have to run your pool as long which cuts down on electric costs. These are just a few of the benefits, so before you make your decision on what pool is right for your family make sure you talk with one of our pool professionals.
Don’t make the mistake of waiting too long! Pool safety is one of the most important aspects of building a swimming pool. Safety is for swimmers as well as for the pool equipment so that it is long lasting and durable. If your pool or spa is for your home then all the more reason that you should take care of safety as kids will be using the pool.
Whether you already own a pool or spa or are in the process of building one our forum is the best place to talk to professionals who can help and guide you properly.
These are some of the safety measures you can take:
- If you are club or spa owner then you can install a web camera that can help people from drowning.
- Have a safety fence put around the pool. That will ensure that kids and pets don’t stray and fall into water.
- Have a safety cover installed. That will keep the pool clean as well as help keep children from drowning.
- Keep children away from the pool. Never leave them alone. Get a telephone installed near the pool for emergencies.
- Learn CPR and keep rescue equipment at arms length. These are some of the pool safety measures that can help prevent deaths in swimming pool.
- Teach your children to swim. YMCA, your local cities and municipalities all have lessons
Summer is fun… and the best part are the times spent in and around your pool!
Spending the day in the pool with your friends is great fun… and getting your pool ready for fun is the first step!
Birthday pool parties and poolside cookouts were all synonymous with summer. Make sure you take the appropriate steps to ensure your pool is summer ready so you don’t have to fuss with down time for repairs and maintenance issues.
Your pool requires little maintenance throughout the winter… but now that summer is here you will need to get the water balanced and all the equipment in tip top condition so you can have a successful pool opening for your summer swim season, parties, and fun.
You can do some of these tasks yourself, but for safety and ultimate cost efficiency, it’s best to have a trained professional get your pool ready. Below are some of the most important elements of preparing the pool for all the fun!
- Remove and store your cover
- Connect the pool equipment (if required)
- Add water (as needed)
- Clean your pool
- Use the following steps to clean your pool
- Adjust your pH and Alkalinity levels
- Skim the Surface
- Clean the tile or vinyl sides
- Brush the pool
- Check the skimmer and pump strainer baskets
- Vacuum the pool
- Service the pool filter
- Rinse the deck
- Add shock
- Add stabilizer
- Add sanitizer
- Add algaecide
- Let the pool run for at least 24 hours. Vacuum any debris out of the bottom. Test the water. Do not go into the pool until water is crystal clear and chlorine level is under 2.0 ppm.
- Perform a complete pool audit and safety check
It’s true that pool care is a year round project but the benefits of swimming in the summer swimming season make it all worthwhile. We are here to help you have a successful pool opening. Give us a call and schedule your appointment for our Service Techs to come out and get started.
Save Money With A New Variable Speed Pump!
When you had your swimming pool constructed you were thinking about all of the fun time together with the family, relaxing in the spa..and then your first electrical bill arrived…WHAT!
Today’s pools often have water falls, spas, and even fountains. Each adding to the cost of running your pump and filtering your pool. In fact, your pool circulation pump can be wasting as much as 90% of the energy consumed if you have any brand of single speed pump/motor combination.
But relax…we have you covered with the “state of the art” variable speed pumps available now you can save up to 90% on your electrical bill...seriously!
These pumps can circulate the average backyard residential pool with as little as 240 watts/hour! They are amazing, replacing the old style pool pump which could easily consume 2400 watts and more per hour.
So the question is…what are you doing to take advantage of these incredible energy savings and to lower your monthly electrical bill?
Pay For Themselves?
These efficient pumps are the single smartest decision you can make on your pool as you are already paying more than the equivalent cost in your monthly electrical bill. In most cases, these pumps will completely pay for themselves through their monthly savings in as little as 18 months…and can save thousands of dollars over the course of their life.
The only other pool energy saving device that even comes close is a solar pool heater and this efficient pump is a small fraction of the cost of solar heating.
We are energy experts and can show you ways to use this technology on your pool and reduce your monthly bill starting immediately.
Call today to start saving! – 555-555-5555